SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Quinoderm - Extra strength cream for the effective treatment of acne ~ Review






Not a very glamorous post today but it's time to get down to basics and share an amazing cream for the treatment of acne. I don't have severe acne but I still get more then enough of my share of spots and to be honest I'd rather have none! So I try a lot of 'off the shelf' products which are helping to keep my pours clean and my skin less oily but I think sometimes my skin is just screaming for a good scrub and some strong cream which will kill every spot. Quinoderm, recommended to me by my daddy, is the only thing that seems to work for me. There are two intensities first being 5% and second, which is the one I have, 10%. This needs to be bought over the counter at a pharmacy so I don't know the exact price.














I use this twice a day after washing my clean and moisturising. I then put a small amount on a clean finger/ cotton bud and apply onto the blemish until it's completely rubbed in. It's then completely fine to apply make up over the top. Just make sure you wash your hands really well after and also wash your face well before patting dry with a towel as the chemicals in it de-colour fabric. 



I find this to be most effective when I apply it to a spot just as it's appearing, it helps bring it to the surface by drying it and meaning it goes a lot quicker. I just wish this brand did a face wash and moisturiser too!





Let me know if you've ever used this or what spot gel/cream you like to use.







Keep Smiling





1 comment :

  1. very well explained thanks for sharing your valuable blog these are very useful to me.
    Effective Cream For Lice Treatment

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.