SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 25 October 2015

Beauty / University Make Up Collection and Storage






I am really happy to be sharing this post with you! For ages I've dreamt of having pretty white furniture and white walls and my lovely Muji storage out and finally in my third year of university I have achieved this dream! So as I just said my storage is from Muji and I have stacked two of the two drawer small containers and this easily keeps my everyday day and evening make up.




Muji two drawer narrow - £7.95 LINK
Ryman Osco PEN Pot - £2.59 LINK



On top of the storage I keep the one perfume I brought to uni which is Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture and a little mini ladybird book which is very suitable to my costume degree!. Then next to all of this are the three palettes I have with me and a acrylic pen holder from Rymans which holds my make up brushes.






Drawer #1 - Base


Max Factor Face Finity foundation in Light Ivory (I also have a back up)
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair
Max Factor Mastertouch concealer in Ivory
Soap and Glory Trick and Treatment under eye concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Benefit mini Porefessional







Drawer #2 - Eyes


Soap and Glory Lid Stuff palette in What's Nude
Mac eyeshadow in Vanilla, Kid and Mulch
No7 eyeshadow in Antique Rose
Urban Decay Perversion mascara
Benefit Roller Lash mascara
Benefit They're Real mascara
Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Black 
L'Oreal Super Liner in Intense Black
No7 Shade and Define in Mink







Drawer #3 - Brows, Bronze & Highlight


Benefit mini Watts Up highlighter
MUA Pro- Brow kit in Fair-Mid
Benefit mini Hoola bronzer
MUA Undress Your Skin highlighter
Benefit mini High Beam
No 7 Instant Radiance highlighter
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Soap and Glory Archery in Blondshell
Soap and Glory Archery in Love is Blonde







Drawer #4 - Blush and Powder



Soap and Glory Kick Ass Powder in Transcluent
Mac Archies Girls Betty blush in Cream Soda
Mac blush in Gingerly








Palettes


Urban Decay Naked On The Run
W7 In The Buff Natural Nudes
BarryM Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit







Brushes


Most brushes here are from Real Techniques





I really hope you enjoyed this post and liked looking at my storage and also at my make up collection. As I said above I was really excited to share this with you and I love seeing other peoples collections! Let me know if you want any more details about the products seen above.




KEEP SMILING



1 comment :

  1. This is such a good way to store makeup! I just keep my brushes in an empty Starbucks cup and then my makeup in bag. This is the perfect way to keep everything organised. xox
    http://megangoodier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.