SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Review / Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara




LINK £7.99


If you asked me to pick my 5 must have make up products I'd straight away say mascara, however it isn't until now that I've actually found a drugstore mascara worth the hype! I am massive fan of Benefit 'They're Real' mascara but that's a little bit pricey, to be honest I just wait until it's a freebie in a magazine! So I decided to try the Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara after reading a lot of reviews on blogs. 


Firstly, the packaging is about as exciting as a mascara can get! I do really love the rose gold shade though, it looks pretty within my make up and also stands out, so it's easy to find! 


The wand is plastic and very curvy. The spikes on the outer curve are that bit longer than a normal mascara wand, so they can pick up every lash right from the root. This makes my lashes look so voluminous and black. So if you really like a wide awake, doll like/60s look definitely give this mascara a go!



Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you're a fan!




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.