SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 23 February 2017

Fashion | London Fashion Showcase With A Story To Tell #LFSAW - AD




At the start of London Fashion week I was very kindly invited to the Gibraltar Embassy to view the creations of four exciting emerging fashion designers. This intimate fashion presentation transformed the embassy into a luxurious gallery, allowing us a sneak peak into the imaginations of each designer. Whilst sipping on champagne and tasting the canapes, we had the opportunity to meet each designer and chat to them about their creations and the inspiration behind their designs. 





 Elecie
Instagram - @elecie




Gail Howard
Instagram - @gailhowarddesigns

Winner of the Runway New Designer Competition 2016



 

Maria Bustillos                                                                Stella Courtney & Maria Bustillos

Instagram - @mariabustill0s








Stella Courtney
Instagram - @stella.courtney





Video of the day made by music/fashion & event photographer Yvonne Shearer 
Instagram - @Ycbs
Twitter - @Yshearer

And at 0.17 seconds you can see a flash of me walking past a rail with my pink satchel and champagne in hand!


I hope you enjoyed seeing a little snippet into this fashion fulled event run in association with The Freelancer Club, a company dedicated to helping creative freelance talent achieve their goals. I am looking forward to their next event!



KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.