SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Lifestyle | Barry The Cactus


Everyone say hello to my new pet and friend, my cute cactus. I popped to the Barry The Cactus concession store in Topshop and spent quite awhile picking out the perfect cactus for me! 







I actually was deliberating between two other mini cacti and then this beauty caught my eye and straight away I knew this was the one and I re-named Barry the Cactus, Fluffy!

Fluffy is so small right now but as long as I keep him in the sun and water him once a month, he will grow to be huuuugggeee eventually! When the cactus is ready to be re-potted the top layer of the stones will crack open and whilst wearing gardening gloves I can give him a new home!

It's really lovely having Fluffy sitting on my window, a nice little companion!






Concession in Topshop Oxford Circus - 5th - 18th February 2017

London Barry The Cactus Store (Inside Soho Radio)

22c Great Windmill Street
London
W1D 7LD


Barry The Cactus  - Online shopping will be coming soon!



KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.