SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Beauty | Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light and Shade Eyeshadow Palette



This palette is my new makeup must have, it has all the matte shades I could ever need, it's really pretty and every colour is highly pigmented and blends like a dream! If you're not putting your shoes on right now to head out and buy it, you're not living out your day right!





Ultra Eye Contour Light and Shade Palette - £8 - LINK




I am sure most of you are aware that this is a dupe for the Kat Von D Eye Contour palette, the 'original' palette is far too pricey so I am really happy that Makeup Revolution decided to create their own. I have swatched both of the palettes and I prefer this one!






The colours are so highly pigmented and they're also really smooth so they blend like a dream! There is a good array of cool and warm shades to choose from, my favourite shade is the third in from the left which is a burnt orange/brown.

The actual palette is a really good size, it's slim so can fit into my makeup bag and acrylic drawers perfectly. It comes with a double ended eye brush which is a really great brush with a fluffy end and a more detailed end. The only thing it's missing is a mirror on the inside lid!



Let me know if you have this palette and what you think!

Do you follow me on Instagram yet? Head over HERE and take a follow




KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.