SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Beauty | NYX Matte Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray



So if you follow my Twitter (@sophiepearl421) and Insta (@greatestformoffflatteryblog) you'll know that I now have a job woooooooooo. I really couldn't be happier and of course me being me I have been thinking of ways to make my makeup stay on as well as it possibly can for the entire working day! So today I am sharing with you a product I've been using....



NYX Matte Finish Spray - £7.00 LINK



The NYX Matte Finish Spray is a quick and easy product to add into my makeup routine which is a major reason why I like it! I may wake up crazily early to get ready for work but I don't actually have the patience in the morning to go to town with my makeup. After doing my simple makeup look, which consists of primer, brows, BB cream, powder and mascara I just spray this over my face and let it do its thing! 

It smells fresh and makes my skin feel light and healthy. It definitely does help with the longevity of my makeup although I still feel that I need to think more about the products I am using as that could help too. The bottle is rather small so I don't think it's going to last too long and although it's inexpensive it will end up being pricey as it's a product you'd have to repurchase a lot!






I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet post and I'd love to know what you use to help your makeup survive a day of working!



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.