MENU

Sunday, 25 June 2017

Lifestyle | What's inside my work bag?



I can't even remember the last time I did a what's inside my bag post and seeing as I was bought a lovely new rucksack for my birthday and I have recently started a new job I thought this was the perfect time to show you what I keep inside my work bag!



 Fiorelli Backpack, No longer in the floral print  - LINK £33.00 - £59.00 SALE
Another style of Backpack with this floral print  - LINK £39.00 SALE


The bag is just wonderful! It's a rucksack from Fiorelli and bought in John Lewis. It's a medium size so you can fit a lot in without having to lug around a huge bag on your back. It has a small zip section at the front, a large zipped section and then a secret zip section at the back which sits against your back whilst worn. This is one of my favourite things about the bag as I can feel safe that my important items are secure. The straps can be made as small or big as your heart desires too which is always good! I love the floral print, it's subtle and in muted tones so it's easy to wear this bag with any outfit. Finally, all the hardware on the bag is in silver, which is an important factor to me!





Now here to the nitty gritty! Inside my bag I keep...


Keys || Kipling Purse || Biro || Nivea Age Defying Hand Cream || Compact Mirror || Muji Blotting Sheets || Tissues || Wigleys Double Mint Chewing Gum || Sunglasses || Umbrella || Portable Charger || Charger || Phone || Radley Oyster Card Holder.


This bag could easily fit in more and when needed I can fit a book, spare top and a small make up bag! The only thing it can't fit is my lunch and if I have an A4 magazines etc



I hope you enjoyed having a little peaky into my bag and seeing what I carry with me to work.




KEEP SMILING



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.