SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Beauty | La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Blur



If you've been keeping up with my blog for a little while now you would have seen my updated skin care routine, check it out here. I popped back to boots to re-purchase my moisturiser and saw this little beauty and seeing how well the skincare is working for me, I thought I'd give this a go!




 Effaclar BB Blur - £16.50 (I got this on sale for £12.37)  LINK



Effaclar BB Blur is a BB cream which has been specifically made for oily skin, and this is something I most certainly have the up-most pleasure of having! I feel more confident once I have a base on my face to cover spots and redness, however, I don't like to feel or look like I am wearing a base. First up this product only comes in two shades which are fair/light and light/medium and they're very similar shades. The medium is slightly warmer and too dark for me but both shades are suitable for white skin. It seems a shame how tiny the colour selection is as I am sure a lot of people would like to try this out!





The packaging is really lovely and simplistic and it's a decent size. I do think £16.50 is expensive for a drugstore BB cream, I can't imagine how much their foundation would be! The product reminds me a lot of the Maybelline dream matte mouse as the texture is exactly the same. It absorbs oil whilst giving you full coverage. It really does blur out imperfections and creates a smooth finish however, it's lacking the staying power I need! My skin seems to be even too oily to make this last, I definitely had to touch up throughout the day with powder, or blot my chin, as it separated on my chin. This also has SPF 20 which is great for a sunny day in London. 



I'd love to know if you've ever used this and what you think of it!



KEEP SMILING



1 comment :

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.