SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Beauty | NYX Sculpt & Highlight Face DUO



I've been wanting to find an easy to use contour and highlight product which would create a subtle finish with minimal effort and hey presto I've found a winner!









The product looks like your average concealer with a wand application, which makes it so easy to use! The wand means you can have more control on where you're placing the product and allows you to slowly build up your contour or highlight.







I got the lightest shade (Taupe/Ivory) and it's really perfect for my pale skin! The contour blends really nicely and creates a warm shadow and the highlight brightens up under my eyes perfectly! It creates a really lovely subtle contoured look and could easily make a more dramatic finish if applied heavier.



I think it's really good for the price as it's definitely going to last ages and it's just so easy to use that I have begun introducing this extra step into my makeup routine without any hassle!



Have you used this sculpt and highlight product before? 


KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.