SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 4 September 2017

Beauty | Revolution Ghost Finish Luxury Baking Powder - AD



I was very kindly sent this Ghost Finish baking powder by Make Up Revolution and have been using it for the past month so it's about time I share it with you! Following on from the hype and success of the banana powder, Make Up Revolution have kindly brought out a powder more suitable for us paler gals.






The packaging is compact which means it's great to pop in my make up bag, however due to it being small the lid is so tiny which makes it difficult to sprinkle the powder into and then be able to dip my brush in and finally apply to my face. I think puffing some of this magically mattifying stuff on the back of your hand would work a treat though.






I have been using this powder daily to set my foundation and concealer in place, I simply put a little amount of product on a big brush and swish it over my T-zone. The powder has no scent and is very smooth on the skin. 

I have also baked (after watching many a Youtube tutorial) with this product and whilst it definitely leaves my under eyes looking bright, it does leave me looking incredibly pale, even when I've swept all the excess product away. It creates a very dramatic, flawless and contoured look when left on for 5-10 minutes and the dramatic nature of it works well for a night out.

They now also stock this baking powder in different skin tone shades and 'Lace' looks like a really lovely pale pink tone which would create a subtle finish.




Ghost Finish Luxury Baking Powder - £5.00 LINK




I'd love to know if you've given this baking powder a chance and what you think about it!!




KEEP SMILING






Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.