SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Lifestyle | The Happiness Planner Review



I have always been an avid list maker and I love a good old cheeky survey so I am a huge fan of this happiness planner! If you haven't seen this before let me introduce you..... lovely follower say hi to the planner which will change your well being and day to day life!


  
The Happiness Planner - £20.00 LINK (3 for £49)
Liberty London - £24.95 LINK



The Happiness Planner is an undated journal where you can focus on your happiness instead of just listing what arrangements you have each day. The journal gives you a chance to look to the future and think about the positive experiences you'll be having and also allows you to reflect on your day and week. This planner has 100 days to fill in and trains your mind to think positively for the future days. As it's undated you could always buy the same journal again and re-answer your questions and see how you have changed.






 Blurry on purpose to hide my answers but this is how the question pages are set out.



The first section of the diary asks questions about yourself,  your personality, strengths and weaknesses, what makes you happy or unhappy and also looks to the future and where you see yourself. It asks all of those difficult questions which out loud would be near impossible to tackle, but sat alone in the comfort of your room are relaxing to answer.






The second part of the journal is the 'diary' section. Here you plan out your week and then you take each day as it comes and think about what you're most excited about, any main tasks you need to complete, exercise you did, food you ate and what you were most grateful for. I find myself enjoying each day more and more because I am taking time in the day to think about the little things which make me happy. Sometimes I would have one bad thing happen to me in a day and I'd overthink it and allow it to ruin my entire day, now I of course still have bad moments but I'll focus on the nice meal I had, the magazine I bought, the book I finished, the lift I got home from the station etc and it out weighs the negative. The result I have unintentionally trained my brain to highlight the happy moments in the day which has maximised my well being.


The planner is available in pink, lavender, black, aqua blue, navy blue, blush rose and sage, which gives you lots of choice and also means you could buy another for the next 100 days and see your progress.


I'd love to know about your experience with your happiness planner and I hope you enjoyed this post!



KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.