SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 20 November 2017

Beauty | Make-up Collection | What's inside my setting/powder drawer?



Now it's time to get stuck into the next drawer and this time it's the setting powder and sprays to pop over my base make-up. I tend to pop a light dusting of powder over my t-zone and then spray a setting spray over my entire face. 





PS Pollution Protect Facial Mist


I was kindly sent the make-up revolution ghost finish powder which I use as a setting powder if I have more of a glam make-up look going on or if I want my make-up to have the best chance of lasting all day! 

My go to everyday powder is the L'Oreal Infallible matte powder it's a great light powder which has a tiny bit of coverage too so on no make-up days this most definitely has been popped on. I then spritz my face with Mac Fix Plus which is refreshing more than anything else!

I also have the Pixi Glow Mist which is infused with oils, this can be sprayed as a primer or at any point in the day to give your face a dewy look. It's really moisturising and due to me having oily skin this isn't the best thing to spritz in the day time so I normally use this in the evening if my skin is feeling a little dry. 

Finally I have the PS Pollution Protect Facial Mist which is from Primark. It's a light mist which helps protect your skin from all the rubbish floating in the air. The only thing is the spritz part is truly rubbish as it just soaks a tiny area of my face.


Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!


KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.