SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Beauty | Make-up Collection | What's inside my blush drawer?



Welcome back to day 5 of my make-up collection reveal! Today's one is a tad more exciting to look at as it's the blush drawer! 






Top Left-Right

Mac Limited Edition Archies Girls blush in 'Cream Soda'
Mac Limited Edition Goodluck Trolls beauty powder



As you can these products are all very similar in shade as i like to wear a very natural blush, if I wear one at all! The most adventurous shade above is 'Gingerly' by Mac which is a warmer pinky/bronze shade, it's great for pale skin as adds a natural looking contour to the cheeks. The sheerest is definitely the Nars one which leaves a beautiful shine to your cheeks mirroring how a natural highlight would look. 

The Mac beauty powder can actually be used anywhere on the face to add a fresh and subtle glow so this sometimes is used as a blush or a highlight. The Clarins and Benefit blush are very similar shades but the clarins has a slight sparkle to it which highlights your cheek bones. Finally the Mac blush in Cream Soda is 100% out of date so I don't wear this anymore but I can't bare to part with the beautiful packaging!


I hope you enjoyed having a quick tour of this drawer, I'll see you tomorrow for the next!


KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.