SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 12 November 2017

Beauty | Tricks of the Trade - How to get the perfect winged liner using a bobby pin!



Today I am coming at you with a bobby pin, an eyeliner and photography courtesy of my boyfriend! 

Winged eyeliner is the bane of my life, I know first world problems just here! I'll attempt to do something fancy with my eyeshadow and then I'll pop on mascara and it will look like somethings missing. That little magical black line delicately flicked out at the edge can really make all the difference to a makeup look and make my anxiety double in a matter of moments. 

After spending a good 20 minutes blending my eyeshadow I suddenly get the confidence of a make up artist and think winged eye liner will complete my look. I'll then sit there with a 'Sophie's Choice' dilemma wondering if it's worth risking my makeup being completely ruined, having to go out with the thickest black line, or if I should dismiss the thought and go on with my day! I'll give you one guess with the option I normally go with! This was until fiddling around with a bobby pin, found at the bottom of my bag, and daydreaming about the shapes it could create and the stress free perfect winged eyeliner was born!







You can obviously use any bobby pin and eyeliner but for my eyeliner I like to use this Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Pen as I have that bit more control.




Simply place the bobby pin at the corner of your eye where you'd like your flick to be.





Then it's time to take your eyeliner and fill in the shape the bobby pin makes! It takes seconds and creates a neat and even flick for both eyes. 





On the rest of my eyelid I smudge a black eyeshadow for a more natural look but you could obviously carry the wing liner across the rest of your eye.



So there we are there's the way to get perfectly matching winged eyeliner quickly! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'd love to know if you give this a chance!



KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.