SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 17 November 2017

Beauty | Make-up Collection | What's inside my primer make-up drawer?



Seeing as you all seemed to enjoy reading what's inside my eyebrow makeup drawer I thought I'd share the other drawers with you that are in my makeup collection, so keep coming back to my blog over the next 10 days as a new drawer will be revealed! 

First up is my primer drawer, primers are something I am just beginning to understand and appreciate and I've definitely found my favourites already.







I have two primers which I've been using everyday for the past few month and they are the Effaclar Duo all over my face and the De-Slick primer patted onto my T-zone. If you'd like to see a more detailed post about this check out this post HERE.

The Estee Edit primer is meant to help control oil levels but I find that by midday my makeup was melting off. This is however a good primer for putting over pores as it blurs them and it's really moisturising so could be used just as a face cream . The NYX Shine Killer is a great dupe for Benefit porefessional but again it doesn't keep your face matte. 



I hope you enjoyed having a little nosy into more of my makeup collection and keep posted to see more soon!



KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.