SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Lifestyle | 7 Valentines Day Gifts for HIM under £20



I like to think of myself as a shopping expert with a speciality in gift buying, yet I find 'made up' holidays like Valentines Day, Mothers Day and Fathers Day etc incredibly challenging to buy for. There is so much pressure to get that perfect gift which shows how much the other person means to you and being on a budget makes that challenge doubly difficult! In the ideal world I'd take my boyfriend to Disney World Florida, I'd buy him all the donuts he could devour, we'd then travel back in time and see Greek myths happen in front of our eyes, all whilst simultaneously watching a never ending football game and downloading some new hip editing software. In the real world I have to find an inexpensive materialistic item to show him how much I appreciate him! At least he knows if I win the lottery good things are in the line up. So I've decided the best way to go about this present buying dilemma is to think about what your person really loves or maybe just needs but wouldn't buy for themselves, or to go down the silly/joke gift idea and then let them know how much you love them in the card! So here are some ideas; 




1 LINK £10.50 | 2 LINK £7.99 | 3 LINK £14.00 | 4 LINK £13.00 | 5 LINK £15 | 6 LINK £19.50 | 7 LINK £12.00 |


I hope this gave you a few ideas for the man in your life this Valentines Day, if you have any good ideas leave them in the comments for everyone to see!


KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.