SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Fashion | Lisa Angel Lovely Gifts and Accessories*



I came across Lisa Angel at the start of this year and I am now obsessed with it! Think Not On The High Street but completely and utterly Instagram-mable, I have now got an embarrassingly long wish list of Jewellery and homeware from Lisa Angel and it's the first place I go to look for gifts for others and treats for myself! They have a fantastic array of modern and interesting decorative things for your home and minimalist accessories for yourself (they also offer a personalisation service on a lot of their products), trust me when you go and check their website out you'll love their things just as much as me and your virtual basket will be overflowing!





Delicate Octagonal Hoop Earrings in Silver £12 LINK


Recently I've been getting a little bit more adventurous with the jewellery I wear, so I was very happy to receive these beautiful octagonal hoops. They are made from a high quality silver plated metal and for someone who has highly sensitive skin and normally only wears sterling silver earrings to prevent allergic reactions, I can honestly say I've had no issues with wearing these earrings.





The hoops are 45mm x 45mm and roughly the size of my entire ear but as they're so delicate and thin they don't look oversized. They definitely make a statement and look really lovely with half of your hair pinned up, so the entire shape can be seen.

As someone who isn't used to wearing big feature earrings I was surprised by how easy it was to put them on, they hook into place directly behind the lobe which is discreet and creates a slick finish. They are incredibly light and you quickly forget you're even wearing them, until you get a compliment on how fabulous your hoops are and where did you get them from?!






Make sure to go and check out Lisa Angel HERE, they offer free worldwide delivery with no minimum spend, they also currently have an introductory 10% off if you sign up to their newsletter and if you type WELCOME18, before 31/06/18 you'll get 15% off your purchase when you spend £20. 


They do also have two stores in Norwich, which makes me very jealous of anyone able to visit them, please come to London Lisa Angel!



I hope you enjoyed this post and that we can now bond over our love for Lisa Angel's beautiful things!



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.